Because my schedule does not allow me the physical possibility of putting together a writers’ retreat for the Chicago area any time before spring, I’ve decided to offer a retreat experience through this blog.
However, before I put something together, I need to know what level of interest is out there.
- This experience would have no fee attached.
- It would involve writing assignments
- It would provide opportunity for interaction on the blog among participants.
- If I can evolve a bit technologically, it might even include a couple of short videos with me giving mini-lectures.
If you are interested, get back to me, and please answer these questions:
- Do you want to work more on the mechanics of writing or on the interior process itself?
- Are you interested in a retreat that happens in one or two days or that spans a week, with intermittent assignments?